Re: fuel injection

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Subject: Re: fuel injection
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 17:19:13 -0800
Larry,

Absolutely! I now run a larger Crower but I am not convinced that it is
a great improvement. It is my opinion that, on a 302, the smaller
injector is just as good, possibly better on the low end because of
increased velocity. I still have a 2" Enderle on the shelf. Some day I
will put it back on just to compare.

Tom, Redding CA #216 D/CC