Re: Chat Tonight 7 pm Mt

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Chat Tonight 7 pm Mt
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:00:07 -0600
I think everybody had a terrible time last night with the Chat... but as
always it's a neat way to communicate Real Time.... There are some other
Chat Options out there.... but I like the one Jon came up with.... he was
trying to get folks to send him some Bio's for a Land Speed Racing
Participant site.

and again Jon... thanks for doing all this.

Keith

----------
> From: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
> To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
> Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Chat Tonight 7 pm Mt
> Date: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 7:34 AM
>
> Guys,
>
> Anything interesting on the 'Chat' last night? I couldn't get on the
> internet last night...no e-mail either. Played with it for two hours.
> Thought it was my computer but everything was fine this morning. Heard
this
> morning that someone was jamming some internet sites
yesterday...wondering

http://www.amoproductions.com/268