suspension questions on the new Porsche/Hemi

To: V4GR@aol.com, yesford@clear.net.nz, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: suspension questions on the new Porsche/Hemi
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:50:12 -0800 (PST)

I have a question to the list, The back end of the new porsche that I
am building will be based on a drag racing type fourlink/coil over
suspension. My qustion is about a lateral stabilizer.  I plan on
putting a wishbone in it .Would a diagonal link or a panhard bar have
any advantages? Am I barking up the wrong tree on controling the
lateral movement?

Also on spring choice, should I go towards the soft side for control?
The coil overs are double adjustable . I just need some input to send
me in the right direction. After some thought I might go ahead and
extend the wheel base close to 130 inches to get it over with.

Waiting for that rule book to arrive ....
George in DC