ECTA stuff

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartner@yahoo.com>, <RAWAWA@aol.com>,
Subject: ECTA stuff
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:49:54 -0600
We have a new Newletter guy in the ECTA and he is doing a Great Job....

Bill Mackey is an old racer and a long time lover of Land Speed Racing... I
understand he is also trying to take on the Website stuff also....

Hey Wait.... Bill is a Lurker and Occassional Poster to this List..... I
think he uses a GIRLS name though..... Figures.... dag gum East coat
guys....