Fwd: thanks for info

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: thanks for info
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:22:20 -0500 (EST)
--WebTV-Mail-25269-12909

Hi group, forwarding a message to you sent to me by The Flatlander, Alan
Thornton, who knew Honest Charley back when.  Alan's shop, Flatlander's
Hot Rods, in Norfolk, VA, built the body and chassis to my specs for
ArdunBill's HiBoy.   I just went by to see him this morning.  He finally
got on the Internet recently, but works about 16 hours a day at his shop
so I suppose it'll take him a while to get e-mail into his routine.
Alan and his very busy shop are a major force in street rods here on the
Right Coast and have been for a long time.  Regards,  ArdunBill in the
Great Dismal Swamp,  Chesapeake, VA

--WebTV-Mail-25269-12909