Re: just how many Dougs is there annywhey?

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, popms@thegrid.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: just how many Dougs is there annywhey?
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:50:54 EST
        HEY   DIRTY   DOUG ,      CONGRATULATIONS   !!!!!!!!!!
 You  FINALLY  talked  Hillary into moving up there to scenic  New  York !
     We all are glad you have made your dream a reality  !    Just try to
remember ,  when the campaign group for her that you head up goes out to have
breakfast,  that it would be nice to leave a tip for the waitress  .   We
hope this doesn' t mean you won' t be
coming down to our nostalgia hot rod events in  Ma. and  Ct. ,  anymore ,  or
going out to the salt  ---------   anyhow ,  congrats on your success  !
         Bruce  DOUGLAS  F .       ---------  dad of one of those  Dougs