Re: ???

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ???
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:53:49 -0800
I'm reading you fine skip. I think folks are just busy working. I took the
day off to be with my kids and my sweety wife and couldn't resist getting
out here with the rest of us speed freaks. Got a new cam for my hot rod
today, much longer duration and better lift than what I had. Got the heads
cleaned up and number four exhaust valve replaced along with the guide, it
got bent somehow. Looking to get the injection system up and running on it
and dreamin about Muroc.
Dave Haller #93