Missed Chat Look Here

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missed Chat Look Here
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:42:27 -0700
Those of you who missed our weekly chat session at
http://www.amoproductions.com/268, we have a new feature of the new chat
software is that I am able to record the nights chat room conversation,
the transcripts are going to be posted every week, goto the bonneville
page and select live chat, there you will a link to view the chat
session or to download it in word format for later viewing.
The more people we have though the more informative and interesting the
chat is, saw some new faces this week, alot of the chat was talking
about traction control, O2 sensor data logging, and Rich's cat playing
with a dead mouse. We had pretty much no problems with the chat server,
did have once complaint of couldn't get on because of too slow of a
computer, if you are one of these people email me asap and I will see
what I can do to get you on the chat server.
This is truly a great time for a couple of hours every Tuesday night,
its almost like a Land Speed Racing board room, where we come up with
new rules to confuse more people trying to build a machine. ha ha. glad
we had Mike M there to straighten a few things out.
Also looking for anybody that can help us get into some print magazines
for promoting our site during bonneville where we will be doing live
updates during speedweek which includes video, pictures, daily
commentary, and hopefully some more interviews with the participants and
so on. Any help please email me,
Also participants Ive been getting harassed by on lookers for more
participant bio's to put a face with the vehicles, (year, make, model,
general outline of vehicle and the power plant) please gather something
together and email it to me, onlookers are interested and want to know,
the site is to promote you and land speed racing..... IF there is any
new additions or updates to your Bonneville Teams I want to know about
it so I can publish on our current new pages keep me informed.....
and as some of you know Bub Enterprises made the trip to Australia for
the all out Motorcycle Land Speed Record, say a prayer for them, and
watch our site for the updates, hopefully daily as the event goes on.
March 6-10.
have fun and hope to see you next week.

Jonathan Amo
Team Amo