Lake Gairdner update

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lake Gairdner update
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:35:36 -0700
List,

Front the information I have gotten, the conditions of Lake Gairdner are
to be the best conditions in many years, they have the most entrants
this year than any other year at 45.
Should have a participant list for people too see if a few days also
will have the latest in whats happening over there during the event, as
they come in to me. I guess the nearest phone is 15 miles away, and it
is only one phone. So check the site for the latest updates during the
event March 6-10. I will post any new updates as I get them.
http://www.amoproductions.com/268
Jonathan Amo
Team Amo