Re: Re:Power graphing

To: "Don Kerr" <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>, "Bill Bennett" <benettw@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Re:Power graphing
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:07:25 -0600
Hey Don... welcome to the List.... see you just joined.... all the old
E-mails are archived at Listquest.com

You can go there and read on any subject we have discussed previously...
Kinda a neat deal really...

Take a sec and tell those of us that are less informed... about your
efforts goals or desires.....

Once again... welcome to the list... we aren't fancy here... Enjoy...

Keith Turk #462 So Al Special