Re: Notable new member to our list

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Notable new member to our list
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:50:14 EST
I, too, want to wish Glen Barbee a warm welcome to the list.

It's great to have you here. You, and Alan, add so much to our racing
association. Thank you for your dedication to all of our safety! So, when
will the other Barbee Boy be joining our group? Hopefully, he's more
up-to-date with technology than my dad, who finally broke down and bought an
answering machine last week.

Take care--
Katie Young Cortez #256
in the gloomy, rainy San Francisco Bay Area

Thank you to the other Glen for sending his late welcome, so that I would
then remember to do the same.