Re: Spoiler/Wing, Dynamic/Active aids.

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing, Dynamic/Active aids.
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:38:45 -0700
List,
The last times jet powered cars ran on the salt for "International"
certification the officials walked the tracks of the cars making sure they
could be traced for the entire distance of the timing traps  ... meaning the
vehicle had not gone airborne at any point.
Wes
<MikeJ@speedrecordclub.softnet.co.uk>,<land-speed@autox.team.net>