Boost and power brakes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Boost and power brakes
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:03:09 -0700
Hi All
I recently added a blower to my street rod, which is equipped with power
brakes.  I attached the brake booster's vacuum line above the blower, below
the carb, and it seems I have plenty of vacuum to operate the power brakes.
 No need for check valves or accumulator in this arrangement.  Proper
selection of the vacuum attachment point is the key here.
Dan Wright
Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
dan@saltflats.com
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
"It's amazing what you can do when you don't know it can't be done"