Re: [TWO HOUR L S R SPECIAL ON T V]

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, Race Car <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TWO HOUR L S R SPECIAL ON T V]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 10 Mar 00 14:34:10 PST
Bruce,
You mean to say you don't have cable TV in your shop? Phil

FastmetalBDF@aol.com wrote:
       All on list :    Many of you are aware of this already ,  but  I  just

want to
mention that on  Monday ,  March  13th ,  at  9 pm eastern there will be a
TWO  HOUR  Special on  Land  Speed  Racing  on  The  Learning  Channel  .
      Previews show some great cars that many of us have seen or read / heard
about .   I  think a lot of us won' t be in our garages for at least two
hours this
coming  Monday night ,  when the watchword will be ..........
          " Gentlemen ( and  Ladies  ) .......  Start    Your    Remotes  !!!

 "
   Enjoy .......   Bruce  F .