Re: August Meet at B'ville 2000

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: August Meet at B'ville 2000
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:00:18 -0700
hey may,

you can still get rooms at Bonneville, goto our website, at
http://www.amoproductions.com/268/Bonneville/_Bonneville_/Wendover/Lodging/lodging.html

you will find some places to stay, they are all the same distance from
wendover to the salt.
and you can check the dates on our calender of events at
http://www.amoproductions.com/268/Bonneville/Calander_of_Events/calander_of_events.html

but the dates are the 12-18 of August.

have fun hope to see you in chat tonight,
Jonathan Amo