Re: latest pictures

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: latest pictures
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:54:50 -0800
List,
Help, I can't find Aviad dry sump oil pumps and parts anywhere. Anyone out
there know where I can find the manufacturer. Pulled my pump tonight and the
mounting bracket is bent bad, aluminum so a fix is not likely. I need to
find the maker or supplier. I was told they were in California but can't
find an address or phone anywhere. Any help is much appreciated,
Dave Haller #93 the sun actually came out today between rain squalls!!!