Carrillo Rods

To: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Carrillo Rods
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:14:26 EST
List members,
A while back I said if List members were interested in Carrillo Rods E-mail
me and I would send them a price quote on their needs.  Only one person
asked.  I thought there would have been a greater interest.  So everyone will
know, for a little while remaining I'm still offering them to list members
only at cost plus shipping expenses.  Coming soon, the same deal on Crower
parts if anyone is interested (they also have cams, cranks and rods made to
spec.)  Just trying to make things a little easier on the wallet, also
Hilborn parts on sale soon.  Just ask, I don't bite.

        Mike in L.A.