Re: [Re: latest pictures]

To: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>,
Subject: Re: [Re: latest pictures]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 19 Mar 00 17:41:17 PST
Dave,
What was/is the angle of the front loop? Ours is approximately 22 degrees.
Thanks for your input. Phil

"Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net> wrote:
Phil
It looks overdone to me, too.  The only thing is to check the forward angle
bracing.  Tech had me add forward bracing to a cage that looks like yours on
the basis that in a rollover the top of the cage could dig in to the salt
and tear the top of the cage off.  They let me run but I went home and did
it, as it is a good idea.

Dave Thomssen in Lincoln NE
#322 XXFBSTR