Guest on chat tonight

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Guest on chat tonight
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:53:41 -0700
List,

We will be having a guest tonight on the chat with Ed Shadle talking
about his 800mph jet car challenger. Come and join us, people who could
not get in and new people I have just implemented another variation of
my chat server to hopefully get more of the people online to chat with
us Tuesday nights at 7 pm Mountain time.
Goto http://www.amoproductions.com/268 and click on the bonneville page,
there on the left panel is a link for live chat, the page may take a
minute or two to load but you will be there to enter a username and
click connect.

see you all there 7 pm Mountain time.
Jonathan Amo
http://www.amoproductions.com/268