Re: Virus Warning

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Virus Warning
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:19:22 +1200
List,
       these virus warnings are getting more regular as time goes on.
Whenever I receive one I check it out via the following site which is very
reputable, bookmark it for future reference. It seems the Bud Frog warning
from Dick is just a hoax.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html

Chris Harris.  New Zealand.