Re: Carb adjustments

To: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Carb adjustments
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:34:10 -0600
Thanks Chris for the Info....

I can and will Tune this Carb.... I just needed to fix the Problem up front
and had the choice of a Bigger Barry Grant 1015 ( 850 that has been worked
over some )

I also have some Timing issues to deal with... I have a Snap-on timing Light
that is Digital and I don't think it's Worth much.... Interesting Waste of
money... and it's nice to be able to see the RPM while your Timing without
checking the tach but I think the MSD messes with it.

Wow I am excited about this weekend ... Been To Long and I am getting the
fever to go RACING.....

Keith