Maxton Weekend

To: BICWIG@aol.com, dwarner@electrorent.com, j82244@fuse.net
Subject: Maxton Weekend
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:27:41 -0800 (PST)
With a big tear in my eye, I have to say: "Have a
great weekend."  I can't make it - car not ready
yet.  At least, in honor of racing at Maxton - I
won't work on the roof this weekend - I will
spend all my time in the shop working on the
roadster with "speed-Vision tapes running on the
old VCR. If all goes well, I'll have four-wheel
brakes and two-wheel steering by the end of the
weeknd - - hey, that's some kind of consolation.
So all you guys running the Maxton Monster Mile,
have a safe and great weekend!!

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........