Re: Maxton

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:21:33 -0500
Well sounds like someone is ready for some speed! Just checked the
local weather forecast here guys looks like it will be a wonderful
weekend. Lows in the mid 50's and highs in the mid 70's low humidity.
Could be some good numbers run. Waiting to meet everyone for the first
time. Still dreading unloading all that stuff out of Keith's Monster
truck.  By the way how early does the gates open Saturday, don't want
to miss a thing.

BillB