Re: O.F.O.S. Racing webpage

To: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: O.F.O.S. Racing webpage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:42:09 -0500
Hey For all you that Don't Know Jim Cannon he's a Scooter Guy....( I think
that means Harley in some places )

Jim is a Regular at Maxton and a Great Guy with a super touch when it comes
to going Fast and Looking good.....

absolute World Class Fabricator of Fine Harleys.... No this isn't an
advertisement .... but I really appreciate quality work... neat toys...

Keith Turk.... ( Still Trying to remember the folks Names from this
Weekend)