Re: Wet Sump Oiling???s

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Wet Sump Oiling???s
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:17:15 -0500
No you don't account for Oil in the Motor or in the Filter... that which you
add to the Filter must be added to the Total.... what is actually in the
engine at any given time shouldn't really account for much.... The Goal is
for the Windmill inside this thing to be Free to Drop off it's oil into the
pan.  hey I wonder if that's why they call it a Windage Tray?   nevermind...