RE: Comp. Insurance for Race Car

To: "'Beverly C. Stanley'" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Comp. Insurance for Race Car
From: "Ron Christensen" <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:33:52 -0600
Just another point of view regarding insurance:

In all of my racing since 1969, towing to about 15 events per year with
average yearly mileage of approximately 20,000, I never experienced one race
car or trailer loss.  At $150 per year my savings on insurance is
approximately $4,500 and with interest and compounding that equates to about
$10,000, enough to buy my last race car, an IMCA Modified.   . . . Ron