Re: brakes

To: "Finishline Coatings" <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Subject: Re: brakes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:58:43 -0500
Should have known you wouldn't Recommend A BIG Parachute....

Funny thing is that this stuff for a Camaro is Local Parts store Stuff...
isn't going to cost more then a hundred to redo it All.... I did pull the
Front Bearings and they were Kinda Tan.... Which indicates your Temps are
right in Line...

Went down to buy a New set and the Ones our Hero's Pitched on the counter
were made in Yugoslavia....(sp and no I don't care how they Spell it) So I
searched around today and found a set from Timken.... same Price but under
a Magnifine glass these Look Much Much Better.... I know this is Simple
stuff... But it is all part of running the car....

Car ain't got to do but two things... Steer and Stop.... Starting is
Optional!!!!

Keith