Re: mail

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>, TURK KEITH <KTURK@ala.net>
Subject: Re: mail
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 06:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
Let me tell you, in the last year I have shipped
and received a lot of parts by both UPS and US
Post Office.  I WILL NEVER AGAIN USE the MAIL for
shipping anything I expect to be received in any
reasonable period of time. UPS may cost a couple
bucks more, but they are pretty good. I waited
fifty (50!) days for the post office to deliver a
coil!  UPS never took over five days for anything
- coast to coast.

Dick J

--- DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net> wrote:
> Keith, Your head did not get here today. But I
> did get the cam from
> T.Willy today. He mailed it march 23rd and I
> got it today april 17th.
> Three weeks and three days to go 400 miles. I
> guess the post office is
> still all screwed up royal. What a joke! I can
> walk faster than that.
> Doug where it has stopped raining for a day or
> so.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
.Hemis and Flatheads Forever.