Crew Chief

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Crew Chief
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
GOOD NEWS!!  I happened to mention your pitch for
the crew chief position last night at the dinner
table, and although the crew chief won't give up
her position (just as I had predicted) the other
crew member (my 14-year-old daughter) said she'd
be glad to let you have the tatter peelin', water
carrying, and extra tire rolling duties - - (That
way she'd get more time to play with her Beanie
Babies, Barbie dolls and generally talk to the
birds and let her mind drift through the ozone
layer.)  ha ha ha.

Dick J

--- joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>