Titanium Brake Cleaner

To: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Titanium Brake Cleaner
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:01:42 EDT
List buddies,
It seems like I always have something for sale, and this time is no
different.  A while back someone asked about a brake cleaner for titanium.  I
have this item called PWC that I'm sure most everyone here would love.  It is
water based, non toxic, non caustic, non corrosive.  Contains no phosphates,
no acids, no chlorides, no butyls, and no chlorofluorocarbons.  I was
skeptical about the claims the manufacturer made, so I tried it.  This stuff
removed dirt, grease, all kinds of weird filthy gunk, even took the Kilz
primer spot off of a wall, and it doesn't react to any metal (or none of the
metals we'll ever encounter)>  I don't have a vehicle that is salt incrusted
(but I'm working on it) but I'm sure it would work.  If anyone would like to
try it for themselves, I'm selling it for $4.75 a can (they are 18oz aerosol
cans) plus shipping.  If anyone would like to know more about PWC, E-mail me.
 You can get this stuff in your eyes and it won't do any damage.  The company
also has a water based scale and rust remover, I haven't tested it yet but
after trying PWC, I have faith that it will do what is claimed.  Hope I
haven't rubb
        Mike in L.A.