Re: magneto vs distributor

To: Lsr164@aol.com
Subject: Re: magneto vs distributor
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 06:31:36 -0700
Tom,
Having run both a Vertex mag and the MSD, I think you are going the
wrong direction. In my opinion, the MSD is far superior to a Vertex, I
am not well informed about the later magneto setups, however. The only
reason I can see for running a mag is if you chose not to have a battery
on boar.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC