Re: Intesting topic

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Subject: Re: Intesting topic
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:51:59 -0700
At one time the SCTA / BNI had classes for trike type motorcycles. You can
contact Dale Martin at 818-842-2132. He is the motorcycle chairman and should be
able to answer all of your questions. I believe it takes three to make a class
but Dale can tell you for sure.
Glen Barrett
Chief Timer SCTA/BNI