Re: More aero-dynamics

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: More aero-dynamics
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:26:19 -0400
What you state makes sense to me, but they are not trying to smooth air, as
much as not make ANY smooth air available directly behind the bike.
Therefore diminishing any benefits of drafting. Whether it works or not is
beyond me. Any roadracers out there?
            A side note to the Kawasaki. Cycle World magazine measured the
pressure in all the manufacturers bikes air boxes a few years ago. Kawasaki
had a positive 3+ lb. (free boost) , where the others reached 1.5 at best.

  Dale Thomas