Re: Supercharger

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@netscape.net>, <flatheadfordv8@egroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Supercharger
From: "John Linville" <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:10:46 -0400
Phil, best setup I have seen is Ron Sangiovanni in Wallingford, CT.  He
takes the B&M blower, which were made for small block chevys and available
at swap meets, and shortens the snout.  He puts a three v-belt drive on them
and uses a new flathead manifold cast to take the B&M.  Slick setup.  I
offer this as an example of how you can take late model small block stuff
and put it on a flathead.  After all our anglia uses a chevy lakewood
scattershield to mount a Camaro five speed up to the flathead and we use a
Hurst small block yoke style motormount on the front of the flathead (hell,
two of the holes line up with mounting holes on the flathead, just drill the
other two and clearance the yoke for the timing cover.

regards, John