Hot Rod & the ECTA

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Rod & the ECTA
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 13:49:18 -0500
Well Just got off the phone with Will Handzel... confirming reservations
and so on....We are both real excited about this Weekend at Maxton... Ro
Mcgonegal ( HR editor) is excited about the story also.. seems Rod & Custom
also has an interest in a story of their Own...

The Article should be in the August Issue and the dead line is real short
for Will but He seems to think it's going to be a Great Time...

What a Hoot.... ain't No Pressure here.... ( all ya gotta do is Make it
Happen )
Last night we swapped in the 2:86 Gear set so at least we will know for
sure that the Motor will pull a Bit more Gear.... ( Yeah I am going to
chicken out and Bring the 3:00 with me)

Well that's about the News on this whole Deal... now all we need is a
little luck and some Chamber of Commerce weather.

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)