Re: Dyno hp

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno hp
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 07:37:03 -0500
absolutely.... it's interesting in that Now I have something to start
with.... would have really liked to have that Full Pass on the Dyno to give
me a Real Base line test... I know how exactly how fast it was at Maxton and
Now I would like to know exactly how the Hp and Torque curves
look.....but... It just wasn't worth a the motor to find out....

Now it's time to freshen the Motor and find out why I had some oil on the
even spark plugs... and basically get it ready for Muroc... Can't wait this
is going to be a Blast.. Looking forward to seeing all the folks out
there... K