Re: El Mirage Meets

To: TFC1932@aol.com, "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage Meets
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:12:53 -0600
first off are you submitting to the email list at land-speed@@autox.team.net ?
when you resond make sure you hit the "rely-all" button and not just the reply,
Reply will only send the the originator of the email. not the email group. Try
just emailing the list with check in it and see if it goes thru.. Also make sure
you are sending to the list with the email address that you signed up to the
list with.
I would love to get as many photos of the events as possible. If you have a
scanner you could scan them and send them to me by email, im on a very fast
connection so you can send as many as you want, ill take them all, the more
pictures the better.
Are you familiar with ftp?
Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com