REDDING RACER A GO FAST GURU ? IN DEED, IF NOT IN NAME .

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: REDDING RACER A GO FAST GURU ? IN DEED, IF NOT IN NAME .
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:49:43 EDT
       Tom,   I don' t know if "guru" is the appropriate title for a racer,
but I will say
that many of us on this list enjoy the technical side of your various email
explanations, as well as the historical side, where you draw upon your
considerable
experience in drag racing, dry lakes and  Bonneville competition, as well as
running your automotive shop in Redding .    It is obvious to all of us that
you are totally dedicated to this lsr sport, and an asset to many here with
questions about
different aspects of it .  Possibly the handle "senior racing advisor" is
more fitting
and I just want to say "thanks" for your previous informative messages .
      I, myself, would like to hear your slant on weight distribution, ie :
front to rear,
on a lsr racer, and if you see a different requirement on this, between a
full bodied
car, and a streamliner or lakester .   I have read articles in the past which
have
opposing theories  ........  can you give us your take on this ?
                     Thanks, Tom  ........  keep the good stuff comin' !

            Bruce