Re: Dyno Test

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <Nt788@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dyno Test
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:12:48 -0500
Hmmm Okay.... my Brick rides like a Cadillac.... as it's on An Air Ride
suspension.... but if a Fella has a Stout Head... all will be well with the
world... I can't see going that fast with my Head on the salt.. as I recall
at 200 our car was jumping around a bit.... I can just imagine the ride in
that thing.... but I did see it go out to the line once and noticed that
the chassis itself had some spring in it.... neat little car.... heavy on
the little.... wow is that thing short...K