Re: Congrats to Rick

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>,
Subject: Re: Congrats to Rick
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:41:40 -0700
Ed,
A miserable 6th?  Lets put that in perspective ... out of fourteen cars, you
were one of three running without a navigator, you averaged over the target
speed by .6857 over almost ninety miles, traveling at an average speed of
145, on a two lane Nevada highway, with jackrabbits ... all you would have
had to do is slow to over 144 for ten miles and you would have been under
the target speed.  Pretty impressive I'd say.  You just need someone to read
a stopwatch and GPU for you.
Wes