Block Junk

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Block Junk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:07:03 -0500
Hey guys thought I would ask the question here before I go buy something to
find out one of us had one laying around.

I need a Block for the New D Motor.... it needs to be Capable of being Bored
out to 4.155  or more...  this is basically a 400 cu in block with Small
Mains.

The Two Blocks that I am interested in are the New 4 bolt Splayed Main Bow
Tie Block with Steel caps.... or an Aluminum Block like the Rodec of the
Donovan.

I want to run this motor on Turbo's one day and a regular block just won't
take the Pressure....

Anyone out there know of one that isn't HURT.... I can sleeve an Aluminum
block so Bore size isn't critical... but it needs to be right up front...

Keith