Back from Beyond

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Back from Beyond
From: "george mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:30:01 -0100
Hey Everyone ,
when last we spoke I was starting the Porsche /Hemi project and also
changing jobs . It has taken literally three months or so for things to
really calm down. I am working for a  " dot com " startup in northern VA and
my responsibilities ramped up imediatly. In addition , my fiance just moved
in this weekend and I used the last two months to redo the entire kitchen,
refinish the floors , make a pantry ,strip all walls of old wallpaper and
move her two moving vans full of stuff into my 100 year old  row house! In
between there somewhere I manageg to cut the roof off the porsche and start
laying out some tubing ! I appologize to those on the list who I contacted
before and I haven't gotten back to . I have barely been able to breath and
my bank account has been taking a beating lately ! ( have you ever done a
total rewire and replumb of a house before ??!!)
I am back on line and reading through the almost 2000 or so messages from
you guys over the last couple of months . It is always informative . I think
the car is back on track this weekend ( she's going out of town for ten
days -- I can take a breath) and I am hoping to get the roof back on it
(less three inches) pretty soon. Look Ma, I'm a body man!
George in DC