Re: Classification Question and Pondering...

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classification Question and Pondering...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, but except for the possibility of a
"rumored and un-confirmed" hemi Cobra in
Australia, I think I've got the only one there
is.  With this car, I don't care about what class
I have to run in.  I'm doing it just 'cause I
want to do it.  Building the roadster to fit a
class, and trying to figure out what class I
might run my motorcycle in is challenge enough
for me.

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>