Nitrous

To: "Thomas Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Nitrous
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:42:01 -0400
    Tom

    OK, now that I have Nitrous on the brain...hmmm...that's interesting. I
have a few questions for those who run the stuff on the 'salt' or lakes. And
you have been doing it successfully for some time now.  1)  I guess you run
with a Hilborn style injection system. So how do you plumb the
system...fogger nozzles?  2)  Do you run 1, 2 or more stages? and
approximately how much HP per stage?  3)  Do you use a controller?  4)  When
do you first apply the Nitrous? certain speeds, RPM?  5)  How much Nitrous
do you carry and use per run?  6)  What's the traction situation like when
you hit the button?

    Thanks
    John Beckett