Re: MSD Detonation Detector and Cockpit Display Meter

To: "Tim Schoeny" <tschoen@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: MSD Detonation Detector and Cockpit Display Meter
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 04:29:36 -0700
Tim ,

Rereading my email proves that sending the first draft is not always my best
procedure.

I was trying to say that you would need permission from the board to provide
your own fuel. This however, has not been approved in the past. The rulebook
clearly states that if a gasoline provider is present the entrants must use
their gasoline. The reasoning being that we wish to support our vendors and
we want to have a baseline for all competitors.

I cannot speak for USFRA, but BNI will have a gasoline supplier at the World
Finals in Oct. I don't know for sure but, would think that ERC will be our
provider.

Dan Warner