More Headbangers

To: "Land-speed@autox.team.net" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Headbangers
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:44:18 -0700
OK, since today's topic seems to be wonders of the universe, I thought I
would toss this out for brain food:

An anagram, as you all know, is a word of phrase made by or rearranging
the letters of another word or phrase. The following are exceptionally
clever. Someone out there either has way too much time to waste or is
deadly at  Scrabble.

          Word                    When you rearrange the letters

          Dormitory               Dirty Room
          Desperation             A Rope Ends It
          The Morse Code  Here come Dots
          Slot Machines           Cash Lost in 'em
          Animosity               Is No Amity
          Mother-in-law           Woman Hitler
          Snooze Alarms           Alas! No More Z's
          Alec Guinness           Genuine Class
          Semolina                Is No Meal
          The Public Art Galleries        Large Picture Halls, I Bet
          A Decimal Point         I'm a Dot in Place
          The Earthquakes That Queer Shake
          Eleven plus two         Twelve plus one
          Contradiction           Accord not in it
          Astronomer              Moon Starer
          Princess Diana          End Is A Car Spin

          AND HERE IS THE MOST INTRIGUING PART
          Year Two Thousand       A Year To Shut Down

Ed