Re: Rear wheel steering

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:31:29 -0400
you can do a tremendous amount to control it!! As little weight as
possible, hard tires with as small a contact patch as necessary to
maintain enough traction for the HP you need or have....... How fast do
you want tp go what class is this car going to run?? Seems as though the
shape is more important than the absolute sq feet  you can go over 200
very easy with a relatively small amount of power and a mediocre cd..
330hp .57 cd 7 sq ft=220 with a 1700# car and skinny tires.Been there
done that... Put that in a 3000# car with big tires and you are going
nowhere...
Dahlgren