Nitrous Jets

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitrous Jets
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:33:26 -0500
Sat down this morning with the Dyno Guy and sorted out a couple of things on
the Car...( yeah it's there but it hasn't run on the Dyno yet )  Joe Amos
asked me a question last night in the chat and I didn't have an answer....
which Proved to me that yet again I am about to go off Half Cocked on some
hair brain scheme....  Joe wanted to know what the Jets were and if I had
Flowed them....

Yes Joe I have now Flowed the Jets to check Fuel Pressure... I didn't
capture it.... and Bench test it other then to see the system work and
adjust the Fuel Pressure.

the car has 47 N2O jets and 52 Fuel Jets....100hp set up to start.... then I
realized that I didn't have enough Jets to Spit at if I wanted to make a
change... Before I go out and order a Bunch of Jets anyone out there got
some they want to sell.... ?

Thank you all for your Time.... Keith...( well it makes noise that has to
count for something )