Re: classes

To: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>,
Subject: Re: classes
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
Russ  <lona@finishlinecoatings.com> wrote:

 Maybe they should cut down on
> classes. Only two type of motors allowed!!
> Flat motors and GMCs. Most people could run
> flat motors and the really fast people would
> run GMCs. HA HA !!
> Russ # 902 M.R.
> The garbage truck motor man
>
> P.S.  (can't make Muroc this year because the
> freshen-up took more dollars than I had
> planned on and the tow truck needed a pair of
> heads & cam & lifters & timing chain &
> gears).
> PPS..Bet you can't say all that in one breath,
Keith!!

ALRIGHT NOW - -I can sure buy that flat motors
and GMC's - but-chya gotta have somewhere for
hemis in there too!!!  Welllll - if you really
just want flat motors and GMCs, I guess I could
build a hydroplane for my hemi.  ha ha

Also, I'm sorry you can't make Muroc, but it's
gratifying to see that there's at least one other
guy out there who has to make dollar trade-offs
when it comes to building, fixin' and racin'.
Russ, you may not believe this, but I've heard
that there are some guys out there who don't have
to worry about that stuff like we do.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
.Hemis and Flatheads Forever.