Trailer Pulling

To: saltracer@netscape.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Trailer Pulling
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:09:03 -0400 (EDT)
Phil, just one more word, tongue weight IS very important, plus I forgot
to mention that my advisor told me to put on a friction-type "Sway
Control" setup.  I did, and this is of IMMENSE value to comfort, safety
and control.  It is nothing but a telescoping steel friction device with
something like brake lining inside it, but it resists any quick wagging
motion of the truck tail when the semis fly past and the side-wind
blasts your trailer.  Try that, you'll like it.  Bill